Wednesday 2 October 2013

A Masculine Card

A bit of exciting news, my previous card made for CASE Study Challenge 159 made Top 3! Yay! For the CASE study challenges in September, I managed a Win with this card and two Top 3 (link to the first one). I've had fun casing Kathy Racoosin, a great artist!
I have a few masculine birthdays this month and I can't use all those floral cards that I have made! When I saw the sketch on Retro Sketches this week, I thought I would use this sketch to churn out a few masculine cards. Here is my first card made with Hero Arts stamps and my favourite go-to-colour for a man - Navy. I decided to score the edges of the flap with my Martha Stewart scoring board. This was a really quick and easy card to make! I'm also submitting this card to Simon Says Stamp's Going Dotty challenge. Thanks for dropping by!







Ingredients:
Card 1
Neenah Solar White and Dessert Storm, Hero Arts CG440 Tartan Background,CL574 Say It All, Midtone Navy, gold brads

3 comments:

  1. Cecilia, I LOVE this card. It is a perfect Man card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card and congrats on your wins...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the angled design on this! Great man card. Thanks for playing along with the Going Dotty Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...