Saturday 21 September 2013

Casing Kathy Racoosin - Take 3!

It's been a fun month of challenges at CASE Study Challenge. It has made me colour with Copic markers! I have decided to combine the challenge with the Papertrey Ink's Make It Mondays - Layered Border Diecuts challenge. I don't have any border diecuts from PTI so I used the MFT scallop die cuts instead. I have really challenged myself with this card as I have been wanting to try the layered border technique and the Copic colouring for so long! Just needed that little bit of a nudge!!
I'm also submitting this card to Moxie Fab World Handmade Cards Week Colour Media Challenge.

Edited to add:
This card was a winner for CSC158! Yay!!


A close up of the flower


Ingredients:
Xpress Blending card, Neenah Solar White, Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose 6x6, PTI Ribbons and Bow, PTI Year of the Flowers-Daisy, Copic YG06 G17 R29 R35 Y06, Versamark, Momento Tuxedo Black, MFT Scallop Die, Red glitter EP, Black marker, white gel pen, red ribbon.

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty card...it's so bright and cheery! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cecilia, WOW, this is STRIKING! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you colored the flower, and the stacked scalloped edges look very pretty! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUGE CONGRATS on your CASE Study win Cecilia!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Cecilia, I love everything in your card, from the colors you used to the details! Totally deserved win! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cecilia! Thanks for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...