Friday 17 June 2016

White and Gold

I made this card based on the current CAS(E) this Sketch and it took me a few goes before coming up with the card below. I had the idea originally to use an embossed brick wall with a flower and a fence... but I decided to scrap it. I then was going to use a wooden panel patterned paper as a background with a butterfly die... then I went back to my original plan and ditched the fence and used a vellum butterfly and a banner sentiment. I decided to emboss with Ranger Liquid Platinum on vellum.... and then I decided to add a little bit to the edges of my brick wall. Voila! I'm adding this to A Blog Named Hero's Vellum challenge and a2z Scrapbooking June Challenge - To Die For. Thanks for dropping by!
I've used: MFT DieNamics Stitched Rectangles, Tim Holtz brick EF, Vellum, Hero Arts Antique Butterfly and sentiment, Ranger Liquid Platinum EP, Versamark and Hero Hues gem.





5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Cecilia. This would be perfect for the challenge at A2Z Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful CAS design!! So glad you linked up at a2z! Hope to see you again in future challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation, love this so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous! I'm so glad you entered it at a2z-so, so, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love, love this! thanks for joining with us at a2z this month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...