Monday 9 May 2016

She's 16!

I can't believe that our youngest niece is turning 16 tomorrow! She lives in Sydney and I made this card on Mother's Day, in between running a few errands! I wanted to use a stencil so that I can enter it into this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge. Can you see the stencil in this card! I used the Flash creative screening from Winnie and Walter for the background using two distress inks to colour. I then overstamped with images from The Party stampset. The '16' was diecut with MFT Dienamcs Big numbers dies and glitter foam which I picked up from Lincraft recently. Of course the card would not be complete without a bit of Wink of Stella on the balloons and a sprinkling of sequins. Thanks for dropping by!


2 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love the glittery 16! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...