Saturday 19 March 2016

Altenew March Challenge

Since starting to work full time (well, two part time jobs) last week, I've found it hard to find time to make cards again. I have a few wedding cards to make so I spent a bit of time on it this weekend. I used the inspiration photo from the Altenew March challenge to make this card. I used the Altenew Vintage flowers stamp set, Simon Says Stamp stencil and sentiment from Papertrey Ink to put it all together. The inks I used were - Hero Arts Passion Flower and Bubblegum, Ranger Wild Orchid, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Mowed Lawn and Ranger Archival Jet Black. I'm also adding this card to the Simon Says Stamp March Flickr challenge - Anything Goes!
Thank you for joining me!




3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Cecilia. Love the subtle stenciling and your flowers are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, lovely stamping of these vintage roses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wedding card design, the green patterned background is genius!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...