Thursday 27 August 2015

Hydrangea Card - Take 2

When I returned to my Craft Table, there were extra stamped images of the hydrangea on water colour paper. As I recently purchased some Zig Clean Colour water markers, I wanted to give them a trial run. I didn't pre-wet the paper. I just brushed on the two colours and then wiped over with a wet brush. I couldn't believe how easy this was! I decided to fussy cut the image. The background was a bit of trial and error. I tried sponging with distress inks first and was not happy with the result. So I got out the Ranger Texture paste instead. Oh, I was inspired by the current Runway Inspired Challenge - Monique Lhuillier and I'm also adding this to A Blog Named Hero's current challenge - As Clean and Simple as can be and last but not least, Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes! Oh, another challenge - A2z Sccrapbooking Embossing challenge





10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Aren't the Zig pens awesome. Your card would be prefect for our challenge at A2z Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love that pretty hydrangea! Wonderful coloring!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - so glad you joined us at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful!! Thanks for playing with us at a2z!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful--nice job with the markers! thanks for joining us at a2z!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had fun watercoloring! Thanks for joining us at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I think I need to give those Zig markers a try. I have heard (and seen!) such wonderful things! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. I love the hydrangea and the background looks terrific.

    So glad you joined us at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card! I love the background! Thank you for joining us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...