Monday 29 June 2015

Inspired by Joceyln Olson

When I saw Taheera's interview on the Gossip Column with Joceyln Olson, I knew I had to case one of her cards. I decided to base my card on one of the cards featured with my own twist to it. I used a lovely paper collection from Kaisercraft called Miss Match (no longer available, but I like to hoard the nice collections) and the Winnie and Walter stamp set 'The Big, The Bold and The Extras'. I stamped the flower and leaves on patterned paper and fussy cut them out. I also white embossed on vellum as well as Jocelyn did this in some of her cards. Here is my interpretation of a Jocelyn Olson card. Thanks for dropping by!


2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous take on Jocelyn's style! Love the paper pieced flowers and the composition is spot-on for Jocelyn's work! Thanks for spreading The Gossip on w&w's The Gossip Column!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely CASE of Jocelyn's card, Cecilia! Your used of patterns, colors and the paper pieced flowers and vellum leaves are delightful. Thank you so very much for joining in on The Gossip Column challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...