Saturday 14 March 2015

I'm back!

Finally, after a month off from blogland... I'm back!  I was very tied up with Chinese New Year activities and visitors from interstate and overseas over the past 4 weeks. I had a little bit of spare time today and sneaked into my craft room to produce this card. I have not had a lot of time to play with my new Kuretake Gansai Tambi water colours, so I made up for it today. I embossed the AlteNew Peonies with white EP and painted the colours on. I'd also added the pearl colour over the flowers, love the sheen on it!
I'm adding this card to the following challenges:
CAS(E) this Sketch #114
Virginia View's Challenge - #13 All Things Embossed
Fusion Card Challenge - Floral Fusion
Thanks for dropping by! Can't wait to make more cards very soon!!





8 comments:

  1. Welcome back Cecilia. Lovely take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Cecilia and good to have you back in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring on your florals Cecilia - love the blue outlining to give them depth! So glad you had some crafty time to play along with the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you playing again Cecilia - gorgeous card! So happy you joined in the fun @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS!! love the soft colors and layering, Cecilia! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “All Things Embossed” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your soft colors and bold design! Thank you for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...