Saturday 25 October 2014

Catered Crop Quickfire

I've been MIA from blogland for a little while due to commitments with other important things in my life! So when I found out a few days ago that my card got picked as Top Three in Catered Crop with two other talented ladies, I had to squeeze some time to make a card for tomorrow night's Quickfire. I've also made this card with the current CAS(E) this Sketch #97 and also for Mama Elephant's October Challenge. I will have more cards to blog this week as I have a couple of rejects from a recent publication submission. See you later!


Catered Crop Touchdown






8 comments:

  1. Those pandas really do look like they are having a blast, what a fabulous card! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you were able to squeeze some time for us. Your card is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love those pandas and your center panel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cecilia, love your take on CASE This Sketch, pandas are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so adorable! I love how the one panda is balanced on the "h" & the other looks like he's jumping in the air! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! I just love those pandas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...