Tuesday, 5 August 2014


It's been quite a while since my last MFT challenge. I had an idea in my head as soon as I saw the MFTWSC187 sketch. I do not have the wider flag tail banners and the set I have is not wide enough to suit the sketch, so I have to hand cut the banner.  I'm also adding this to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes challenge.

I would like to share some photos I took last night on a 3 hour photography walk with a Photographer. It was the first time I've tried taking long exposure photos with my new camera and tripod. I loved the results!

Webb Bridge, Docklands

Webb Bridge with Bolte Bridge in the background, Docklands

Bolte Bridge

Victoria Harbour


  1. Oh this is fabulous and love the embossed large fishtail banner.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...