Sunday 27 July 2014

Botanical Notes - Watercolour

As with many fellow crafters, we were inspired by Virginia's cards made with Penny Black Botanical Notes - she made 17 different cards! This stamp was sold out in all the shops and I had to wait patiently for it to be re-stocked. This stamp arrived just over a week ago and I could not concentrate on any other projects until I had inked it up - three times. Here are my cards all stamped on watercolour paper and inked with distress inks. I hope to do a series on these cards with different techniques. Have a great weekend and thanks for dropping by!






7 comments:

  1. All of them are lovely, Cecelia! I'll have to try watercoloring next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so stunning! Congrats on the tweet by Penny Black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cecilia, they are beautiful. Looking forward to your series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three cards are gorgeous, Cecilia! Congrats on the well deserved Penny Black Tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow! Truly fabulous, Cecilia! I love how each stamped card looks so different and unique! I am so glad that you inked it up. Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...