Sunday 6 October 2013

WCMD 2013

This has been a crazily busy weekend for me. I managed to make four cards during the week for Paper Crafts Magazine submissions which were uploaded last night. World Card Making Day was yesterday in Australia and I spent the day doing domestic duties as I am out all day today! With any luck, I may make another card when I get home tonight. I would like to share a card I made a little while back inspired by one of the cards from the Online Card Classes. This card was made with a combination of sentiment stamps from Hero Arts and Paper Smooches and I am submitting this to the PS Sparks Anything Goes challenge and Moxie Fab World's Colour Media Challenge.. Happy WCMD! Enjoy the weekend!
Edited To Add - Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use a Rubber or Clear Stamp



Ingredients:
Cardstock – Neenah Solar White, Desert Storm, Canson Colorline Black
Stamps
- Paper Smooches Happy Sentiments
- Hero Arts CL544 Big Ticket
- Hero Arts CL661 It’s Your Day
- Hero Arts CL272 All Occasion
- Hero Arts CL684 High 5
Ink – Ranger Archival Jet Black, Hero Arts Navy, Soft Granite and Cup O’Joe
Ribbon – Hemp from Hemptique

9 comments:

  1. Love all the different fonts and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Cecilia! Love the colours you chose. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy World Card Making Day!! Fantastic background stamping!! I would have made everything crooked! ha!! thanks for playing PSS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully fun card. Love all those mixed fonts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous CAS card, your colours and stamping background are stunning - I love the combinations of fonts, shpes and sizes !!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cecilia - I love your Embossed Happy Holidays Card in the latest issue of Paper Crafts mag! Embossing is one of my favorite things to add dimension. Keep up your good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another really amazing card, Cecilia! I love the color combo, and how you were able to line up all those sentiments so perfectly!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog...and becoming a follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Cecilia! Thanks for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...