Saturday 5 October 2013

Two Wedding Cards

Here are a couple of wedding cards that I have made that I have not posted yet. One is for an Asian couple and the other an Aussie couple, so both are quite different. For the Asian couple, I used my favourite Hero Arts Asian Dolls (these were my first HA stamps) and this time, I tried colouring their faces for the very first time. I usually use cream card stock so that I don't have to colour their faces.



The second card was made a while ago for a publication submission. This was made by stamping the rose on three different pattened papers and pieced together afterwards. I just love this rose stamp and I have made a few cards with this stamp. It's World Cardmaking day today, but I've been too busy with household duties to make any cards. I am enjoying all the beautiful cards posted today on all the Blog Hops around the world! Happy WCMD everyone!!
Edited To Add - Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use a Rubber or Clear Stamp
- CASE Study Challenge #161 (first card)





Ingredients:
Asian Dolls
Neenah Solar White, My Minds Eyes The Sweetest Thing Honey 6x6, Hero Arts CL574 Say It All and LP46 Asian Dolls, Ranger Archival Jet Black, Copics Markers R35 W3 E000 E00 R00, Kaisercraft rhinestones
Paper Rose
Neenah Solar White, Basic Grey Serenade 6x6, Papertrey Ink Year of the Flowers Roases Stamp Set, Ranger Archival Jet Black, Studio Calico Gem

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards to celebrate unions and WCD! Your paper piecing is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. I love the paper piecing on both. I love the softness of the "garments" of the Asian couple and the rose is gorgeous. Brilliantly done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chinese dolls and the peer pieced rose is very elegant

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...