Saturday 26 October 2013

PapertreyInk October Blog Hop 1 - Chalkboard Tags

I don't think the chalkboard craze is over yet... well not with me anyway! I couldn't resist inking up these stamps for the first time on black! Well, I had to try a red card, so I ended up with 6 tags instead of 5. These would look lovely with kraft paper wrapped presents with a bit of red twine (I didn't have time to do this... the intention was there...) Check out the rest of the lovely tags here and get started before the mad rush in December! Thanks for dropping by!




Ingredients:
Kraft, White, Black and Red Cardstock, PTI Tag Sale#3 die, PTI Happiest of all Holidays stampset, Versamark, White Chalk Ink, White EP, MFT DieNamics Let it Snowflake, AC Brads, Hemp from Hemtique, Red gingham ribbon.



29 comments:

  1. Cecilia, these are the perfect chalkboard look! Love seeing them as a set Did a tag with chalkboard too (great minds?) Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tags, so very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're brave, very brave. I have never attempted the chalkboard look but I think you've inspired me to finally try this technique out. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the chalkboard look! Great tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chalkboard look is definitely not over - these tags are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this technique! Great job....

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable Cecilia. Love the snowflake embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I adore these! I'm such a fan of the chalkboard technique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all great. Love the chalkboard effect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful tags, love the chalkboard effect, these came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cecillia I love these chalkboard tags with the red bows….. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so pretty, Cecillia! I'm inspired by your chalkboard tags, I have to try soon. Can you believe I haven't made anything using chalkboard technique? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These tags are simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea to use the chalkboard technique! Terrific tags!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous, Cecilia! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are gorgeous Cecilia!!! Love that technique!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You absolutely rocked the chalkboard technique with your adorable tags, Cecilia!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great tags - that must be chalkboard - it looks like chalkboard... excellent technique. I have yet to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOOOOOOVE your chalkboard tags! I'm totally going to make some - such a great idea! Wasn't this a fun hop!? Enjoyed looking at your blog very much!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun, fun, fun. And yes they will look perfect on normal packing paper wrapping.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...