Friday 18 October 2013

Casing Elena Roussakis

I have not made a card in nearly two weeks due to a lot of social activities, but I'm getting back into it as I've also recently received an order from Queensland for another 21st birthday guest book! Due to the number of orders and enquiries I've been getting for them, I decided to add an extra page to the website - Made to Order.
A couple of challenges grabbed my attention this week and I wanted to combine the two of them. The current muse on CASE Study Challenge is Elena Roussakis and I love the challenge photo! The card is also based on the current Paper Smooches Designer Drafts challenge. Thank you for dropping by!

























Ingredients:
Neenah Solar White and Dessert Storm, Tim Holtz Embossing Folder, Spellbinders Nestabilities Square dies, Paper Smooches Reflections and Many Sentiments, Hero Arts Soft Granite and Red Royal, MME enamel dots, Ranger Archival Jet Black.

6 comments:

  1. Great card combining both challenges, Cecelia! I like the colors and the popped up flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you created your subtle background of flowers and added enamel dots to your red flowers! This is such a pretty card, Cecilia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers in grey too....sweet flowers and the enamel dots on it...and Love the frame idea Cecilia...nice using the sketch too...sweet beautiful card dear Cecilia..


    I join also the challeng on Case Study and my card is number 16 if you would like to see it on my blog and I would be so glad if you like to leave me some love...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful splash of color on your neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful take on both challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...