Thursday 31 October 2013

Another Vintage 21st Guest Album

I recently received another order for a 21st Birthday Guest album. This is my fourth order this year! For those who know me, I love making cards and only dabble in scrapbooking or off the page projects. This album is within my comfort zone as the area to decorate is not too large! I used 6.5x6.5 papers from several Kaisercraft collections to make this album - I have to do this as I cannot use a heavy patterned paper inside the album. The name and the wooden numbers were painted with Tim Holtz distress crackle paint and layers of distress inks, paints were used to produce the final result. The inside pages were stamped with Ranger Archival Coffee using a variety of stamps in my collection (too many to list individually). The antique key is from Maya Road and the embellishments from Kaisercraft. I'm adding this to Simon Says Stamp's Anything Goes Challenge. The album is off in the post to Queensland, hope Sarah likes it! Sorry this is a photo heavy blog post!!
















Ingredients:
Canson cardstock, Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings and Miss Match (6.5x6.5), Kaisercraft Collectables Sweet Nothings, Ranger Archival Coffee, Tim Holtz Distress Gathered Twigs, MFT DieNamics Tall Alphabets, Spellbinders Rose Creation, Maya Road Antique Key, Kaisercolour Sage, Distress Crackle Clear Rock Candy, Tea Dye Reinker, Tarnished Brass Distress Paint, Kaisercraft brads and blossom.
Stamps from - Hero Arts, Paper Smooches, Kaisercraft, Designs by Ryn, Tim Holtz

3 comments:

  1. What a stunning piece! The color palette alone is so dreamy! What a shabby chic masterpiece this is! I really enjoyed seeing your attention to detail and the many different patterns and products you combined so seamlessly. The key and the pearl brads add such a lovely dimension. What a treasure for whomever is the lucky person to receive this! Thank you for inspiring me and for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These albums are gorgeous, Cecilia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful birthday guest book! Love the pretty flowers and the soft color pallette! I am sure she will love this! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...