Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I've been MIA lately due to my heavy commitment with Chinese New Year activities. I would just like to share a quick card I made for Valentine's Day using Basic Grey's True Love collection and MFT alphabet die cuts. I also have some good news to share, I got another publication acceptance from Cards magazine (July2013 issue) for a wedding card I made. Getting that off to the Post Office tomorrow!

I would like to share a photo of our Chinese lion taken at a shopping centre during Chinese New Year celebrations and Valentine's Day. We still have a lot of performances over the next few days before I settle back to a normal routine!



1 comment:

  1. FAB news about your card :) :) :) LOVE this one too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...