Tuesday 4 December 2012

Mr and Mrs

I had an order from my niece for a wedding she is attending. She saw my previous card made with the PTI Lovely Layers stamp set and wanted something similar. Funny, I always challenge myself to make something unique each time! I decided to use the same patterned papers but the layout is different. I gave it to her yesterday and she loved it! I didn't make this card for any particular challenge, but there is still time to put it into the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge. Thanks for dropping by!


Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah Solar White
Paper - Pink Paislee London Market
Stamps - PTI Lovely Layers, SSS Festive Holiday stamp set
Ink - HA Soft Granite, Field Greens
Dies - PTI Lovely Layers, MFT DieNamics Fishtail Flags STAX
Others - Kaisercraft Pearl brad, Hemp, Silver gel pen

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...