Friday 2 November 2012

HCW1

I'm participating in my third online class. This will be my second one with Jennifer McGuire. The list of teachers in this class is awesome and I can't wait to see what we are in for. I have already taken 3 classes and I've been dying to give it a go. I've been pretty busy lately as I just submitted more cards for magazine publication calls. Now that is over, I needed a day off before I can get back into more card making. I can't think of a better way to start than to make my card inspired by Jennifer in Class One of the Holiday Card Workshop (there is still time to register)! Here it is, hope you like it. It was really easy to do and took no time at all! Hero Arts has just announced the November Contest - 'Bring on the Bling', just as well I added in some rhinestones on this card!


Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah Classic Solar White
Stamps - Hero Arts CL558, CL633
Inks - Hero Arts Mid-tone Pool, Wet Cement and Stone Wash, Tim Holtz Distress Broken China
Others - Ranger stickles, Kaisercraft rhinestones

3 comments:

  1. Love how you went beyond just the snowflakes. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning! Love how you created that background. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the variety of images you stamped! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...