Thursday 4 October 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

I have a few masculine cards to make for birthdays this month, here is one for my Father-In-Law. As with all my masculine cards, I like to not add any embellishments and let the design stand out. I was intrigued by Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger (see image below my card) and selected the Basic Grey Clippings paper pad for this card. This collection is perfect for a male card and it has letters I can cut out for the card (I made this one last month for a friend at work). This was a really easy and fun card to make!






Challenges:
Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger - Soup to Nuts
World Card Making Day - Birthday Card Challenge
Ingredients:
Cardstock - Via Vellum Kraft
Paper - Basic Grey Clippings
Stamps - Hero Arts CG530, CG461
Ink - Hero Arts Wet Cement, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Ranger Archival Jet Black
Others - MFT DieNamics Layered Labels

2 comments:

  1. Well done! I love the numbers in the die cut and the way you've done the letters - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cecilia! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...