Saturday 1 September 2012

Lil's Birthday

After going to the Paperific Expo yesterday, I was dying to come home to make more cards. The creative juices are on overdrive and need to release them by making some cards! I have a male and a female birthday card to post. The male one will be posted after Monday just in case he snoops.... The female card first. I've recently purchased the MFT Die-Namics mini roses die. I had a few failed attempts at making them. The paper ones had too much of a gap in the middle but the felt ones turned out great. I attended a Paper Flower Frenzy class at Paperific yesterday and learned about spraying paper flowers and also making curled flowers. The secret is getting a flower making tool (quilling tool). I got home and tried the tool and every one I made turned out perfect, although it does not work on felt. So here is my card with my first successful curled mini rose! I've used the Mojo Monday sketch again with BG Paper Cottage, this sketch is perfect for the Asymmetry challenge on Moxie Fab World!

Challenges:
Basic Grey UK - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Moxie Fab World - Asymmetry Challenge
Mojo Monday - Sketch 256
Ingredients:
Cardstock - Via Vellum Kraft, Neenah Classic White
Paper - Basic Grey Paper Cottage
Stamp - Hero Arts CL530 Florentine Message
Ink - Ranger Archival Jet Black
Others - MFT Die-Namics Layered Labels, MFT Die-Namics Mini Roses, Washi tape

4 comments:

  1. wow, this is gorgeous...so glad you joined us at Mojo Monday!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! Love those beautiful papers!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cecilia! Thanks for linking this up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...