Thursday 13 September 2012

Black and Orange

Since I have the orange distress inks out for the last card I made, I decided to do another CAS card on a cream card this time. The card was masked off and inked with Ripe Persimmon and Spiced Marmalade. The Snowflakes and Edges stamp was stamped over the background with black. I'm submitting this card to the HA September challenge - A Stamp for all seasons (so I've used a Christmas background stamp on a birthday card!) The other challenge is the Simon Says Stamp Trendy Challenge - Neon/Hexagon/Chevron. Don't get me started - I have so many ideas in my head, just don't have enough time on my hands!! For those following my twitter feeds, I will be posting all my Mali photos soon, may have to break it up into two postings as there are 50 photos altogether! Thanks for dropping by!



Challenges:
Hero Arts - A Stamp for All Seasons
Simon Says Stamp - We're so Trendy Challenge
Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah Natural white
Stamps - Hero Arts CG463 Snowflakes and Edges, CL544 Big Ticket
Inks - Tim Holtz Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade and Ripe Persimmon, Ranger Archival Jet Black, Hero Hues Dots and Kaisercraft pearls

2 comments:

  1. Great card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/09/52-card-pickup-week-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!! Love the design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...