Saturday 19 May 2012

Plumeria Hello

Been busy this week, a little bit behind with a few things I have to do before we go away next weekend for a wedding in Jakarta. I participated in the Spring card swap in the Flickr Hero Art group. I send my card to Marcy and I receive a card from Arlene. It's a little bit daunting as there are some brilliant card makers in the group, so I had to make a really nice card to send. I have been admiring Joy Taylor's Basic Grey card and decided to participate in BG's challenge to case it. The card was made with no stamping using BG patterned papers. I rummaged through my BG 6x6 cards and picked the Plumeria papers as I have not used them yet. I also added some a strip of patterned paper to the envelope. Here is my card and Joy's card is below. I've decided to change the way I post my photos as I am now using LinkWithin and it shows the first photo in a post. This card is destined for Marcy in USA, hope she likes it! Have a great weekend!



Challenge:
Basic Grey - Scraplift This
Ingredients:
Cardstock - Via Vellum Kraft
Paper - Basic Grey Plumeria, Chevron acetate from SSS April kit, Typo Fly Away
Die - HA Framelit 657773
Others - Kaisercraft Brad, Orchid Twine from The Twinery


1 comment:

  1. Truly gorgeous, great papers and wonderful to see you play along with the Scraplift over at Basic Grey..hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...